IKW 2018 is a complimentary event, but online registration is required.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Each registrant for the Invest Korea Week must be individually registered.
Bulk registrations will not be allowed. If you are registering from the same corporation/organization,
please make sure your company name is identical.
Terms and Conditions Agreement
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The overall purposes of collecting the above information are to:
- process your registration to attend IKW 2018;
- conduct business partnering services;
- respond to inquiries, and;
- any other purpose incidental to those listed above.
Collection of Personal Information
The following information of all IKW participants will be collected upon online registration.
- Name of company, address, country, year established, industry, products, office number, fax number, website, and company overview.
- Name, department and position at your company, email address, gender, direct number, and mobile number (optional).
Retention of Personal Information
I agree with Terms and Conditions
: If you are a foreign investor overseas seeking investment opportunities in Korea or a foreign journalist,
please contact your nearest KOTRA business center (KBC).
Find your nearest KBC HERE