OverviewHOME > About IKW > Overview
Invest Korea Week (IKW), hosted by Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy(MOTIE) and organized by Korea Trade-Investment Promotiona Agency (KOTRA) is Korea’s largest international investment promotion event.
IKW is committed to bridging foreign investors and Korean companies in finding business opportunities in Korea and beyond.
Last year, over 2,000 attendess, including foreign investors, foreign and local press, executives of Korea companies, local government officials, free economic zone authorities and other related organizations’s representatives, participated in IKW 2017.
- Learn about the investment environment in Korea
- Attend various investment conference and seminars
- Network with foreign and domestic company executives and high-level government officials
- Schedule private, one-on-one business meetings
- Sign up to visit industrial sites
- And much more!
...the Korean government's effort towards policy transparency and increase in market
predictability are creating an investment and business-friendly atmosphere.
Trusting the Korean potential, investing into Korea and making Korean companies global
business partners will open a new opportunity for foreign investment companies
- President of Republic of Korea, IKW 2014 -