Invest KOREA Week (IKW), hosted by Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy(MOTIE) and organized by Korea Trade-Investment Promotiona Agency (KOTRA) is Korea’s largest international investment promotion event.
IKW is committed to bridging foreign investors and Korean companies in finding business opportunities in Korea and beyond.
Last year, over 3,000 attendees, including foreign investors, foreign and local press, executives of Korea companies, local government officials, free economic zone authorities and other related organizations’s representatives, participated in IKW 2019.
- Learn about the investment environment in Korea
- Attend various investment conference and seminars
- Network with foreign and domestic company executives and high-level government officials
- Schedule private, one-on-one business meetings
- And much more!
...The Korean Economy is wide open to foreign-invested companies.
...Unnecessary regulations will be boldly eliminated, and incentives for investment will be strengthened
so that you will experience no more inconvenience when investing here than you would in your own countries.
- Opening Remarks by president Moon Jae-in at Dialogue with Foreign-Invested Companies, March 2019 -